From: Jerry
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 11:01 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] How to document Locations in Europe 5 Fields vs 4
Fields

Not sure what you are looking for, but actually my website does use a
right to left sort automatically because it starts with the COUNTRY,
then goes to the STATES or PROVINCES, then to the COUNTIES, then to the
CITIES or VILLAGES. And Legacy can sort many ways by user choice, as you
know.

In your example below, my system would interpret Eccles as a STATE or
PROVINCE, but England has none, right?  Or, if you are showing it as
RIGHT to LEFT, then Lancashire would be a STATE or PROVINCE in my
system, but it is equivalent to a COUNTY, right?

Jerry Boor - http://www.MerriamFamilyTree.org