From: Jerry
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 9:31 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] How to document Locations in Europe 5 Fields vs 4
Fields

I don't agree that just because you have a space between two commas, it
has to imply that something is missing.  Sure it can be, but for those
of us who want a very organized approach, it just makes sense because it
does allow one to sort by the various divisions, whenever they apply.

If you can truly do that with a right to left sort without regard to how
many divisions are used, can someone provide some concrete examples on a
website or a snippet of your Legacy code off-line or something?  I
really don't mean to be hard-headed on this, but I've so far not seen
sorting work so well without the standard divisions.

Jerry Boor - http://www.MerriamFamilyTree.org