From: "Bob" <byoabm8a4h...@wowway.com>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com>
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 2:38 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Location defaults changed

On 2012-03-12 12:49, Larry McCumber wrote:
> Has Legacy Family Tree been sold to LDS?  I didn't buy Legacy to be
> compliant with LDS Family Search standards.  Don't change my
> database.  Just give me the option and I will decide how I want my data.

I couldn't agree more!  There are many organizations in the genealogy
field, each with their own standards and preferences.  No user should be
forced to use the standards of a single organization just because it
makes a single program feature more convenient.

And changing data that a user has entered has always been considered a
dirty trick at best.  I don't think I'll ever get around to installing
the Legacy 7 program that I purchased.  It keeps getting worse than
Legacy 6.

Bob

blog
(http://news.LegacyFamilyTree.com).