From: Bob [mailto:byoabm8a4h...@wowway.com]
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 2:39 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Location defaults changed

On 2012-03-12 12:49, Larry McCumber wrote:
> Has Legacy Family Tree been sold to LDS?  I didn't buy Legacy to be
> compliant with LDS Family Search standards.  Don't change my database.
> Just give me the option and I will decide how I want my data.

I couldn't agree more!  There are many organizations in the genealogy field,
each with their own standards and preferences.  No user should be forced to use
the standards of a single organization just because it makes a single program
feature more convenient.

And changing data that a user has entered has always been considered a dirty
trick at best.  I don't think I'll ever get around to installing the Legacy 7
program that I purchased.  It keeps getting worse than Legacy 6.

Bob