Maureen Lake wrote:
> I have a related question to using SourceWriter for US Census data.  If I
> use the template as written, how do I differentiate between the source for
> San Bernardino, California and the one for Renssalear, New York?  Just
> curious as to what others do.
>
> My personal solution at this time is to name the source something like
> "1920 US Census - New York. (Rendsalear)". It's cumbersome, but I haven't
> come up with a better option.

I do very similar - "Census - USA 1860 (Iroquois, IL)", or "Census - USA
1880 (Kings, NY)"

Looking at my Master Source List now, I am not sure why I use precisely
that format because my UK Censuses, which came long before any US ones,
are in the format "Census - 1861 England", not Country then Year!  I think
I will change them now I have realised that.  Country first, then year
makes most sense to me.

--
Jenny M Benson