I use Families on both an Android phone and an iPad 2. Both devices have
their benefits - as others have said, I always have my phone with me, and
find the display very readable. I would not attempt entering data with the
phone's keyboard, though!

I have used the iPad at the courthouse, archives, etc., but have not
entered data, as I would rather make photographs and enter information
later.

Also, images that are attached to your Legacy file (birth/death
certificates, census images, etc.) will transfer to Families, and can be
enlarged using the "pinch" method. This is a great benefit to me, both
while researching on site and when sharing information with family members,
at reunions, etc.

Great webinar yesterday. Even though I've been using Families for a while,
I learned some things that I didn't know.