 From: Debbie Pruitt <pruittdeb...@gmail.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 1:21 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Does the size of screen annoy you while using Families
for Legacy app?

I use Families on both an Android phone and an iPad 2. Both devices have their
benefits - as others have said, I always have my phone with me, and find the
display very readable. I would not attempt entering data with the phone's
keyboard, though!

I have used the iPad at the courthouse, archives, etc., but have not entered
data, as I would rather make photographs and enter information later.

Also, images that are attached to your Legacy file (birth/death certificates,
census images, etc.) will transfer to Families, and can be enlarged using the
"pinch" method. This is a great benefit to me, both while researching on site
and when sharing information with family members, at reunions, etc.

Great webinar yesterday. Even though I've been using Families for a while, I
learned some things that I didn't know.