After sending the message about the vanishing people, I had a though that
it must be related to a "back-up/restore" situation. Although I do not
remember doing a back up/restore. So when I did a search for "Main Project"
on my computer, a back-up came up for the date that I did the work I spoke
of.

I must explain that a few weeks ago I installed "RealPlayer on my computer
to play some sort of program that needed it. Now my Legacy backup for that
date is in Real Player format. Don't have a clue about how that happened.
Real Player was installed long after I did the work and that back-up.

I think I should uninstall Real Player from my computer, but am afraid that
if I do I will not be able to use the back up. Help here?

Jane