When I go to my "My Arbitrations" page, I hit the only button I saw  which
is labeled  "Review Batches".  This gave me a page that was a chart of all
the pages I have sent in.  When I click one of these pages I got to see
what was changed.  I agreed with the ones I compared.  Please tell me I did
not send these pages to the higher up person.   I did not see or have any
other "Review" button anywhere.
Judi