Jackie,  This was a fun exercise!  I went out to familysearch and tried to find
this page with just your source citation! ;)

First, I couldn't see where Colorado was truly searchable.  I did see that they
have "souped up" their browsing.  But I have been using the stevemorse.org site
to browse Illinois (in my case, Chicago) in the same fashion.

So, I selected state, county and city and got a list of election districts with
tracts included - the ED was unlabeled on the right.
I selected 16-76 and was surprised to see the sheet # start at 1A with only 38
images in the set.  Turns out stamped page 492 is sheet 15A and after sheet 15B
the stamped number continues consecutively even though the sheet # jumps to 61A.
 Hmm... good thing we can enter both the page # (stamped only on every other
page) and the sheet # in Legacy.

Ultimately, I found the correct image. ;)  (It was image #35 btw.)
 --Paula

<snip>

My actual citation - using only the template is:

1940 U.S. census, Denver, Colorado, population schedule, Tract 21,     Denver,
Election District F, enumeration district (ED) 16-76, sheet     63A, p. 495
stamped, dwelling 438, family 68, Noel B. Harris;     digital images,
FamilySearch(http://www.familysearch.com :     accessed 28 Apr 2012); citing
National Archives and Records     Administration microfilm T627, roll 485.

<snip>

Jackie