Windows Explorer is just that menu full of files and folders, i.e. the
contents of your computer, that sits on the left side of pretty much
everywhere you go on your computer. The reason that it involves your
installation of Legacy is because you put some of your multimedia files
there and if you delete the entire thing, you're going to lose them.

I believe Sherry was telling you which files to delete and which to
save. It's useful information.
---
JL Beeken
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists
http://www.jgen.ws/jlog/