From: Ian GARDENER
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2012 12:34 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Legacy split screen view on 2 monitors

Hi,

No matter what i do, I cannot cut and paste from one file to another.  I can
copy/paste within the same file but not using two different files. Specifically:

On the let screen/split I have myself open in the new database, on the right
screen I have myself open in the old database.

In the right screen I open up details, open an event, then copy it to the
clipboard. I then close that screen (have to to proceed), click on the left
database and the clipboard in now empty. It doesn’t matter wether I save or
cancel in the old database, the result applies, “THE EVENT CLIPBOARD IS EMPTY”.

So I set up two new databases in split screen and tried the same thing, same
result. The clipboard does not hold data once I click on the different file in
the other screen. Someone mentioned access (is Legacy accessdb based?). So in
access database I tried essentially the same thing and same result.

Ian G