From: Virginia Dunham [mailto:geistdn...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, 25 June 2012 12:57 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Legacy split screen view on 2 monitors

Ian,

I can only think of two options for you:

1) download a "freebie" genealogy program (such as PAF) and export the "bad"
file to it...then you could run both Legacy and the freebie program next to one
another. Maybe another member could suggest some other freebie programs to use.

2) or have a program such as Notepad opened and copy from the bad file...paste
to Notepad...then cut and paste from there to your "good"
file.

Virginia