The church is in processing of moving the IGI files to incorporate
them into the massive database they're working on so the IGI Search
won't work anymore.

If we removed the button, then we figured we'd be getting a ton of
emails asking where it went. As it was, we were getting quite a few
emails stating that they couldn't connect. So we decided to put a
pop-up instead, letting everyone know that it was no longer available!

It may be removed in v8, I don't know.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support