It was answered several times on the list so I am sending you this to
your private email.

The LDS Church has reorganized their familysearch.org website and
those records that used to be in the old IGI search have been split
into two parts. Some are being integrated into the
new.familysearch.org site which is accessed via Legacy Family Search.
Other parts are being integrated with the records in the  church
records searches. As a result there is no longer a single IGI that can
be searched.

In the latest update to Legacy there is a message that IGI is no
longer available. For a future update we are working to give you
access to those searches you had already performed but will disabnle
any new searches.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.