From: Tony Rolfe [mailto:geneal...@gillandtony.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 10:31 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Search the IGI

I sent this e-mail a couple of days ago and it hasn't appeared in the list, so
I'm sending it again.  Apologies to anyone who has had it before.

Does anyone have any idea why the "Search > Search the IGI Website"
facility in Legacy is behaving peculiarly?

I used (several months ago) to be able to go there and then search for the
current person, simply by clicking "search".

Now, it starts up and, after 2-3 seconds, goes into the "waiting for a family
search imposed 33 second delay" countdown for 33 seconds, goes into search mode
for less than 1 second, repeats the countdown etc.

Nothing is able to complete.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Tony