From: Ron Ferguson [mailto:ronfergy....@tiscali.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, 7 August 2012 9:02 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Census list finds immigrants

Gavin,

Can I just ask you, are you asking for Legacy to check every location against
every country in the world - including those that have had different names at
different time - for every person who might be alive on census night, in order
to check that they have not been elsewhere on census night?

If not what do you expect?

Ron Ferguson
http://www.fergys.co.uk/