From: Ron Ferguson [mailto:ronfergy....@tiscali.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, 7 August 2012 10:03 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Census list finds immigrants

Please let me correct my bad description in my previous post. The Legacy tool
will identify people who have been included in a specific country's census, and
you can select the probability of a location still being valid.
This probability is, of course, your choice.

Like everything, a probability is only an estimate which will show some
negatives as positives and vice versa. So, no I would not necessarily expect
Legacy to identify all valid results and eliminate all invalid ones.
Probability doesn't work that way.

It is not too difficult to look for all possibilities for a specific census and
then use it in conjunction with the Detailed Search to eliminate those which
you do not wish to see included, via tagging.

Ron Ferguson
http://www.fergys.co.uk/