If I'm understanding your question - I started out listing my Master
Sources by type. Then I decided they work better by location. My cousin
talked me into it when we started to share databases. So I changed most
of them. Now I just have to remember to search for them that way.
---
JL Beeken
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists
http://www.jgen.ws/jlog/