Pat,
By Help search function I meant: When you select Help on the Menu Bar or
press F1 the Help Index is displayed.

My comment was addressing the two different result lists that John
Zimmerman presented

>If I click on “Help/Show Help Index” then key in “Sources” I
>am presented with a list of 32 sub-headings under the word
>"Sources".With "Sources" highlighted in the resulting
>Keyword List I am invited to click on a "Display" button at
>the bottom right of the list, and if I click on that button
>in hopes that the large screen area to the right of the
>Keyword List will fill with information about Sources I am
>sorely disappointed, for instead I am presented with yet
>another list! The "Topics Found List" is only 23 items, but
>surprisingly four of them duplicate entries on the Keyword
>List of sub-headings (see the two lists below). The oddities
>of capitalization in the lists are taken directly from the
>Help System.

There are two issues here, 1) the way instructions in  Legacy "Help" are
written and 2) the way the Help Index search functions. Both are valid
issues. I was addressing issue number 2.

Hope this clears up the confusion.

Larry Lee