Nah!! :-)

Ron Ferguson
http://www.fergys.co.uk/

From: Pat Hickin
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2012 5:32 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] How do I add a photo to an existing Source Detail?

Just goes to show the advantage of being  a "splitter"!  :-)

Pat

On Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 8:05 PM, Bain Family <rlcb...@gotsky.com> wrote:
Rick,

I have already corrected this issue with Ron's suggestion, but I
experimented with what you suggest and I'm glad to learn this.  This will be
good for future issues as I *love* including pictures, scans, etc...  Thank
you for the lesson.

(Still so much to learn!)

Thank you,
Lana