Ok.  Maybe there is more than one way to address this, so let me ask...  Is
there any way I can filter my database to display everyone I have applied
this specific obituary to?  That way I could open each individual and edit
the Detail in their Assigned Sources.  This would not eliminate having to
edit one by one each event entered for each person, but it would at least
assure that I did not overlook any person.

As far as problems go, I know this is minor, but if I learn a good way to
cope with this issue, maybe I will be better prepared when a more disastrous
one looms it's ugly head.

Thank you,
Lana