On 08/10/2012 15:11, Michele Lewis wrote:
> I have to have all my citations following the same format.  I do have
> a style sheet where I record all of the different sources that I use
> so that I do cite things consistently but it is hard to remember how
> I manipulated the blanks in SW to get it that way.

Any time I create a new Source where I  use fields a little differently
to the obvious or where I've packed a lot of information into one field
I print out a creen shot of the "Edit the Source Detail" screen so that
I can get the same result next time I use it.

One example would be when I've used the Generic Source>Online Database
as the Master Source, which I do a lot.  I want to make sure I use the
same format for what goes in the Item of Interest field and that I put
the same elements in the same order in the Credit Line field.

--
Jenny M Benson