From: Ron Ferguson [mailto:ronfergy....@tiscali.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2012 8:42 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] cleaning and finding my family tree

I am afraid that you do have serious problems. The error numbers/descriptions
are not Legacy error reports, but two are Access (database) problems and #48 a
VB one (VB is the programming language used). The CDs, which are well worth
buying, will not help you here.

I would first ensure that you have a backup,

 your thumb drive will do fine, then go to your C:\Legacy folder and delete all
files with the ".usr " extension. Then uninstall and reinstall the full
program. If this doesn't do the job, and I am not very optimistic, then I would
contact Legacy. Since it seems that you can phone them, I would ask for
technical service, rather than sales :-)

You know, our times are well out of sync. It's well past my bed time!

Good luck
Ron Ferguson
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
GOONS #5307