Assuming your files aren't actually 'missing' but are in the folder
where you say you put them called Genealogy Data, you simply need to
browse to that location (from the window you are/were at called Master
Picture/Sound/Video/File Path List using the Add button and then click
OK. That will set the file-path and everything should link up again.
-----
JL Beeken
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists
http://jlog.jgen.ws/