Gallagher,

Glad you got it resolved.

Programs need to be installed on another computer so the proper
Windows system files can be installed and registry entries can be
made.

On our website www.LegacyFamilyTree.com, go to Help Center > Tips >
Moving Your Family File from One Computer to Another for instructions.
You can also access this through Legacy by clicking on the "Tips from
the Experts" link in the Support section of the Legacy Home tab.

You could use the transfer cable to move the files over that are in
your Docs, Pics, Sounds and Videos sub-folders as well as web pages
you have saved, which are in the Web folder.

You can copy your .usr files over from the main c:\Legacy folder to
have the settings on the same computer.

Your customer number can be found in Help > General Information on the
current computer.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support