Sherry:- Thanks for your help. With your help and a  little luck I was able to
clear the Master File Error, and reduce the 11 pages of Media Errors to just 4
lines, which I then cleared. The problem

made me review Volume 1 and 2 of the Training video's I purchased. I found I
did not know as much as I though.

What does Legacy think about using a Transfer cable to move Legacy from one
computer to another? I have been using that method for over a year.

Once again Thanks.

                                                                   Jim Gallagher