From: Brian/Support [mailto:br...@legacyfamilytree.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2013 3:33 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Multimedia Locations

Go to Options > Customize > Locations
Click on the View Current list of Multimedia Locations button Select each of
the paths in that list and click the change button Point to the new equivalent
of that path on the new drive then click OK.
Now the multimedia in that location will be found.

Repeat for each path in the list that was moved to the new drive.

The hint about finding one photo in each path suggested by other users will
also work but that will add the paths on the new drive to your list. The paths
on the old drive will still be there. My method replaces the old paths with the
new.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation