Brian.
I am the one who brought up this subject, of course there may well have
been others who mentioned this earlier.
You have made a very good point, why doesn't Legacy back up this file?
But being a older guy, and somewhat old fashioned, there are times when
I do like a Print Out.
Perhaps Legacy could give us a PDF file of all the settings in the
Customize Screen settings.
This has the advantage of being able store that print out in a file
folder; somewhere.
Also if you have a complete computer 'crash' the print out will not be lost.
Yes, you could put that file of a 'Flash Drive'; and this is a good
idea, as long as you don't
lose that Flash Drive., I have a 'dickens' of a time keeping control of
all of my Flash Drives.
Just  a thought.
Thanks for comments.

John.