From: Brian L. Lightfoot [mailto:br...@the-lightfoots.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2013 3:17 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Print Out of Customize parameters

Because this request seems to come up every few months in one form or another,
it would seem to me a simple resolution of the problem to have Legacy provide
for an automatic backup of all .USR files. As it exists right now, there are
options to backup not only the family data file but also Research Guidance
files, IGI Search Results, Focus Group settings, and FamilySearch link files.
Come on now, why won't Legacy back up its own settings? Seems like a major
oversight.

Brian in California