John,

It won't help you very much, but the colour schemes for Legacy are contained in
a folder called "Colour Schemes" in the Legacy folder. The files have the
extension ".lcs" and can be opened in any text editor. Naturally if you haven't
named and saved your colours then your scheme will not be there. You can open
the file in Notepad.
---
Ron Ferguson
http://www.fergys.co.uk/