I have done and will be putting multiple death notices together in one
event, even when they are spread over the space of a week or more (they all
relate to one single event and nothing more)
it's when I have ongoing reports of an ongoing event in a person's life
that is no doubt impacting their life and their family's life at that time,
that I want to put in the multiple events for each newspaper report.
It helps me to realise just how much of an impact this event must have had
on the person, the family, and the community as well.