 From: David Dearth <deart...@hotmail.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Friday, September 6, 2013 6:16 PM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Last modified date reset on update

Hello all.  Last week I updated to the latest version of Legacy (Deluxe)
7.5.0.270.  I have noticed that the modified date for my entire database was
reset to the day that I updated, which in my case was 8/29/13.  Did anyone
else experience this?  Is it reversible?  I have people that I have not
worked on since 2007 that now show a last modified date of 8/29/2013.

Thanks
Dave Dearth