Brian,

I would like to see an option of keeping 'last changed dates' when creating
a new file or importing.

Sometimes a task might require that you do break down the file and export a
part or other variations of manipulating the original file, but really in
the long run you wouldn't want the last change date field changed.

But, only as an option as I agree the way it is now by design is the way it
should be.

Thanks

Jay

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 2:23 PM, Brian/Support