Mine have not been changed. I show 16200 individuals with a modified date
before 2007 and 8225 after 2007 with 173 modified after 20 Aug 2013.

From: Richard Van Wasshnova
Sent: Saturday, September 07, 2013 4:21 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Last modified date reset on update

Am i the first person to report no changes in modified date with update to
7.5.0.270?
Are you all turning off married and AKA names to count actual individuals?

I looked at modified dates in Access sorted chronologically and find for:
8/19/2013   5 individuals
8/17/2013   1 individuals

8/16/2013   9 individuals

8/15/2013   1 individuals

older dates are similarly accounted for. I went on vacation Aug 20 and haven't
done Legacy since then.

--
Richard