On 2013/09/24 07:21, John Bernacki wrote:

> Whenever I have tried to save my Legacy files on a flash drive, my computer
> will
> only save them as a .zip file but not .fdb.Have I been doing something wrong?

No. You've been backing up to your flash drive. This is very different to
copying the database file, with an FDB extension. If you copy _to_ the flash
drive, then you can copy _from_ the flash drive. When playing with a backup
copied or created on the flash drive, the complementary step is to restore the
backup.

--
Regards,
Mike Fry