On 23-Sep-2013 5:03 PM, Margaret Atkinson wrote:
> Monday September 23, 2013
> I'd like use Legacy Standard Edition on two computers and one laptop.
> I need the information entered to be identical on each of them. Does
> anyone know how to have Legacy on more than one computer?
>
> Thank you,
> Meg Atkinson
> Local History/Reference Assistant
> Wood County District Public Library
> 251 N. Main St.
> Bowling Green, OH
> 43402

<snip>
I have Legacy installed on two desktop computers and one laptop. After
the initial installation of Legacy, I moved the data files to a
removable drive I can take with me wherever I go.  I made this a
sharable drive.  This is, I can see anywhere on my home network.

On the other two computers, I went to Options>Customize and clicked on
the Locations tab.  The first entry indicates where the main family file
is stored.  I used the "change" button to select the proper location.
Since I keep my documents and picture files on the same drive, I also
modified those addresses.

I use Cobian, a free backup software, to perfrom backups of these files
to my Dropbox account.

Wes