Paula, thank you so much for responding!  This has been going on for
while now, so I have exited Legacy many times.  I really don't want to
reset all of the report parameters because I've finally got everything
the way I want it.  Except for the size of font for the source
citations!  I did try the reset on the fonts tab of report options, but
it didn't help.  Thank you for trying.
Barbara