I recently tried to recreate my web site via the Internet > Create Web
Pages... option.

On the Links tab is the option to "Include a custom HTML footer on each
page (inserted before the end </body> tag)".

I expected that HTML entered here would appear either immediately above
or immediately below the line which reads "This Web Site was Created 1
Jun 2013 with Legacy 7.5 from Millennia", currently right at the bottom
of each page.

However, it appeared immediately above the horizontal line which
terminates the list of sources.  In other words, I get a horizontal
line, then all the sources one after the other, then my custom HTML,
then a horizontal line,  then some navigation options (home, table of
contents, surname list, name list) then the "This web site etc."

I am using the pedigree style page for all people in the family file.  I
didn't put any HTML tags into the custom footer.  Just plain text.

Cheers

Tony