From: Lavern Hall [mailto:lavernh...@gmail.com]
Sent: 25 October 2013 14:56
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Produce a Tree Chart/Report with specific events

Kathy,

If I'm understanding you correctly, you want to add information to the chart
you are creating thereby making it a "custom" type chart.

In Legacy Charting you can manipulate any chart--alter the size of boxes, add
or delete content within those boxes, etc.--the choices are limitless. If you
go to Help and enter "custom chart" in the search window, quite a bit of
information comes up that may be helpful.

Have a good day.

Lavern Hall