 From: Kathy Thompson <kmthoms...@gmail.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2013 6:21 AM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Produce a Tree Chart/Report with specific events

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if it is possible to produce a Family Tree or Ancestry Chart
type document that has specific Custom events on it?

I have recorded for each relevant person what Vital Stat document/s I hold for
them (Birth, Baptism, Marriage, Death, Burial) and I'd like to be able to do a
printout of a family tree that I can therefore quickly glance at to see who I
still need to obtain what documentation for (where possible and dependant on
date etc of course).

I'd like to be able to create either a Ancestor Fan Chart (from Legacy
Charting) or run an Ancestor Chart Report (from Legacy itself), but neither of
these have the ability to include custom events.

Any report that does allow the inclusion of Custom Events, either includes all
events, or will only report on one single event and not in a tree like format.

Anyone able to give advice please? Other than printing a name only tree and
writing the info in? Because I've tried that, and it's very messy and not at
all visually easy to read after essentially being scribbled all over.

Thanks

Kathy