They already do have a place to enter the cemetery and other burial information
if you chose not to enter the cemetery name in the Location space of the Burial
vital event.

Click on the plus sign to the right of the Location  space.
That brings up a list of 4 options, Burial Address, Burial Notes, Burial
Pictures, Cremated.
Click on the one(s) in which you want to enter your information.

CE