Yes, Ron, that's what I've been saying.  It certainly might not be quite
correct, but it works!

If you put a comma in the front then you can remove leading commas when you
create reports or webpages

You can do whatever you want!  I'm just saying..... if you're going to use
the Master Location List features I've been discussing, you need to have
Legacy formatted in the manner that it was programmed for. Since I like to
sort and expand/contract, it's easier for me to have the locations
formatted consistently.

If you don't use those features, it doesn't matter.......

And I do have a lot of international locations in my file - England,
Germany, France, Netherlands, Australia....

To me, the name is important, not where my comma placement is!

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree