Leo recommended a Location report since you record the cemetery as part
of your burial locations. There is no way to sort that report by date
since there can be a multitude of dates for a single person's use of a
location. Remember this report is for all locations and the "standard"
is to use town names as the location so the same person could have a
many events in the same location if they lived their entire life in one
place. You specific use of the report may mean there is only one use of
the location by each person but that is not the way most users will use
the report.

You would be better to create a search list of people where the burial
location contains your cemetery name. A report for a search list can be
exported as a csv (comma separated values) file which can be imported
into any spreadsheet program. Once you have imported the file into a
spreadsheet you can sort the sheet by the burial date.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

On 05/12/2013 10:27 AM, Ardenholme Genealogy wrote:> Hi all,