From: Don Hanson
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2013 9:31 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Folder cleanup

I had installed the free version of v7.5 to play with and then purchased and
installed v8.

I do daily backups, so I don’t like to have old, unused program remainders on
the disk. I see C:\Legacy\ I think that is leftover from v7.5 and is safe to
delete. Is that right? Also in my documents there are 3  folders Legacy Charts,
Legacy Family Tree, and Legacy8. Are those all placed there by v8? If so, it’s
confusing

Don Hanson