As long as you did NOT install Legacy 8 in the C:\Legacy folder you will be
fine.

BUT if you have installed Legacy 8 in the above folder, you need to save your
data including pictures and several other folders to the  correct folder under
My documents.

Then uninstall Legacy 8, clear all of the Legacy folders and then reinstall
Legacy 8 at the “Default” locations, Program Files.

Thanks,

David C Abernathy

Email disclaimers

This message represents the official view of the voices in my head.

http://www.SchmeckAbernathy.com

== All outgoing and incoming mail is scanned by F-Prot Antivirus  ==