From: William Boswell [mailto:whbosw...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2013 2:14 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] New Source Detail Not Being Created (Legacy 8)

After updating Legacy 8, I tried to add a new Detail for the 1940 Census.  The
steps taken were:

1) I selected alternate name to begin the process of adding the 1940 census.  I
selected the Source Citation icon, then selected Cite a Master Source.

2) Under Master Source List, I selected the 1940 Census.

3) Under Add the Source Detail, I input my information for Detail Information,
Text/Comments and Media then selected Save.

The new item did not appear on the list.  I tried this twice and both times it
didn't work.  It was working prior to the update.  Fortunately I haven't added
much so I can go back to the version before this one which I just downloaded
last night.

Bill Boswell