From: Cathy Pinner [mailto:genea...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2013 6:42 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] New Source Detail Not Being Created (Legacy 8)

Bill,

Experience shows that what can't be reproduced doesn't get fixed.

Neither Ron nor I have been able to reproduce.

It doesn't mean there isn't a problem for you but that there will need to be
more reports of it not working so we can find what's different.

There have been some issues in display from time to time. Did you go elsewhere
and return or close and reopen Legacy to see if it was there then?

I'd hate to see you locked into build 358 forever. <VBG>

Cathy