From: grayscot2 [mailto:graysc...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 14, 2013 5:46 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Uninstalling Legacy 7.5

Judith,

        You have to have an install.log to get it uninstalled.  The only way I
know to get it is to re-install 7.5, then go to the program folder, check to
see that is there and click unwise.exe.  If you are given options to
uninstall--auto or custom, choose custom and ok each further uninstall option.

Prescott Smith       presku...@yahoo.com