What is tech support supposed to admit.  When the majority of users have
been able to uninstall 7.xx without any issue, I fail to see what tech
support is supposed to admit.  It always amuses me when one out of X number
of users have a problem with an uninstall (or install) and automatically it
is the fault of the developer.  I would venture to say, if it was a
deficiency in the installer/uninstaller the developer is using, then there
would be a much greater percentage of people complaining about problems.
 That does not seem to be the case.

On Saturday, December 14, 2013, grayscot2 wrote:

>         It's not about where 7.5 and 8 install their files.
>
>         7.5 has a known problem.  When you hit uninstall on the Control
> Panel, it hangs.  If you wait a while then click again it tells you to wait
> or disappears.  It may uninstall some files--certainly the install.log.
>  But then uninstalling in Control Panel or in Programs will not work
> without install.log.  Re-installing returns install.log, but even then
> Control Panel, even uninstall.exe wouldn't work for me and I had to
> re-install AGAIN to get install.log back.  Only when I used unwise.exe and
> Custom with an install.log present was I able to rid of the thing.  My
> guess is that like myself and others, that's what Judith is up against.
>  Tech Support doesn't seem to know or admit this yet.

Ron Bernier
Woonsocket, RI